Things to do at Pebbly
With a car, there are many more things you can do.
- Swimming, surfing or fishing are popular at Pebbly Beach,
however there are no surf lifesaving patrols.
- Go for a walk on the beach and on the rock platforms, where whales and dolphins are sometimes seen
close to shore.
- Bush walking.
- Observe the abundant wildlife around the cabins,
around the beach or in the nearby bush in Murramarang National Park.
- Bring bikes to cycle on the various roads and trails in the National Park.
Please don't ride on bush walking tracks.
- There are barbecue facilities at the cabins or gas barbecues at the public picnic ground.
Have a picnic on the beach.
- Simply relax around your cabin or on the beach.
- Go for a driving tour.
- Bring canoes or a small boat to explore nearby Durras Lake.
- Explore the upper reaches of the
Clyde River at Shallow Crossing. You can hire canoes at Shallow Crossing for $20 for half a day.
- Drive to nearby towns
such as the large regional town of Batemans Bay where you can go shopping or see a movie.
10 km further south is Mogo with its many craft shops and zoo.
- Go to the many restaurants or galleries in the area.
- Visit nearby Murramarang Aboriginal Area.
|Relax and watch the sunset from the beach|